Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mark Whitwell? Yup, you pretty much rock.



Mark Whitwell- a constant source of inspiration in my life both on and off the mat. I would love to follow up this video with something completely brilliant but er....it's Mark Whitwell- can't follow that.


Thank you to all of you who came to the class on Saturday to support the relief efforts in Haiti. To those who couldn't make it- your support and love was felt though you weren't there in the studio. We will be having more fundraiser yoga classes for Haiti in the upcoming weeks and months. They will need our support more than ever in a few months when the world at large has moved on. Don't worry dear Haitian brothers and sisters, we will help hold you up when you need it the most. We are strong.

Love love love to you all!

Now you can know where I spend  a lot of my life if not on my mat....
(yep-behind my computer screen)

No comments:

Post a Comment